This poster is often cited as being instrumental in the fall of James Callaghan's Labour administration, and certainly changed the way political advertising was done in the UK. It launched the brothers Saatchi's advertising agency kingdom and put Margaret Thatcher in power. All of this was done with a pun! Or play on words, if you prefer.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I can see why the yellow arm 3 hours 5 min ago
- P.S. I can't judge it myself, 3 hours 57 min ago
- I am ernest und I am outraged 4 hours 1 min ago
- This cat is great. 4 hours 15 min ago
- Dear "Rape Culture". I can't 4 hours 31 min ago
- What was really offensive 5 hours 30 min ago
- Of course, it is humor to 5 hours 43 min ago
- Is your advertising campaign 21 hours 37 min ago
- Instant gym attachment! Good 22 hours 10 min ago
- Ima gonna find out. Here, 1 day 2 hours ago
- The best one here is Wiley 1 day 2 hours ago
- hahaha, they love cats, 1 day 2 hours ago