Lena Dunham who got $3.7 million in advance for a book, where the book tour tickets alone would generate $304,000 in revenue, decided in a moment of Amanda Palmer "Beers, hugs, and high-fives" frenzy that the artists she enlisted to perform as opening acts on her book tour should not get paid a dime. Not even gas money. They'll get exposure, see.
Aaaah. Exposure. How is it that saying goes? Money is what you live on; exposure is what you die from.
This we gather from reading the New York Times :
- You look like Viviam James 4 hours 42 min ago
- When I write about BitTorrent 18 hours 18 min ago
- The use of misogyny is 19 hours 40 min ago
- As a distribution protocol, 19 hours 53 min ago
- Slight-of-hand meets 20 hours 44 min ago
- For the common user, there's 20 hours 46 min ago
- *facepalm* 2 days 6 hours ago
- What on earth are you 2 days 6 hours ago
- I cannot disagree with you 2 days 6 hours ago
- Bettter headline, check. 3 days 11 hours ago
- @awlilnatty and oliverpayne 3 days 17 hours ago
- Small details of funny are 3 days 20 hours ago