Turkey and trebuchets go together when you have tasty bison on the table - how else do you propose to get rid of the turkey? Oh, we do mean tasty bison, as The Bison Council has decided to properly "flip the bird" by tempting you with a site full of recipes with the less cholesterol, fewer calories and less fat bison meat at the heart of every dish. You can entertain dozens of family members with a grilled boneless prime rib, or go a little lighter with a seared bison salad recipe. The site in this campaign is the most mouth watering, and with apple currant glazed bison meatballs and thai grilles skirt steak as heart healthy alternative dishes, you might just forget all about turkey for a bit.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 1 hour 8 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 1 hour 57 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 24 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 6 days 16 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 6 days 20 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 4 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 19 hours ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 4 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 7 hours ago