Turkey and trebuchets go together when you have tasty bison on the table - how else do you propose to get rid of the turkey? Oh, we do mean tasty bison, as The Bison Council has decided to properly "flip the bird" by tempting you with a site full of recipes with the less cholesterol, fewer calories and less fat bison meat at the heart of every dish. You can entertain dozens of family members with a grilled boneless prime rib, or go a little lighter with a seared bison salad recipe. The site in this campaign is the most mouth watering, and with apple currant glazed bison meatballs and thai grilles skirt steak as heart healthy alternative dishes, you might just forget all about turkey for a bit.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 8 hours 58 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 2 days 47 min ago
- The smiley face. o_0 2 days 4 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 6 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 6 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 6 days ago