Boston has had a crazy amount of snow dumped on it this winter. To remind people that spring-like colors exist at the Isabella Stewart Museum's flower gardens, new agency Sleek Machine created these transit and social ads. Fun concept. But what's with the same copy on every ad?
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I've drunk that. Not 10 hours 8 min ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 10 hours 9 min ago
- very cool 12 hours 52 min ago
- This is so many layers of 14 hours 37 min ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 1 day 1 hour ago
- Love the tagline, too. 1 day 1 hour ago
- There's an interview with 1 day 10 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 1 day 16 hours ago
- I would just like to state 1 day 17 hours ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 1 day 21 hours ago
- It has always disturbed me 1 day 22 hours ago
- Wouldn't they just spread the 2 days 49 min ago