The new campaign for the Nissan Maxima is not only turning heads, but also melting lamp-posts.
The car is parked in strategic places in NYC and L.A. and objects nearby, such as street lamps, trash cans and parking meters, melt and droop by the sheer 'hotness' of the new car. This is more like installation art than an ad campaign. Read more to see images.
- Beautiful, touching and close 35 min ago
- This "boycott" idea, that 1 day 13 hours ago
- I grow weary of the argument 2 days 6 hours ago
- -Jason? What do you make of 2 days 17 hours ago
- This article has nothing to 3 days 3 hours ago
- He is not being arrested or 3 days 4 hours ago
- I'm not sure This article has 2 days 14 hours ago
- Back in the old days. We had 3 days 9 hours ago
- These idiots are only hurting 3 days 15 hours ago
- They are doing more than 3 days 12 hours ago
- That's some nice false 3 days 19 hours ago
- If you're familiar with his 3 days 22 hours ago