While surfing I came across a site called BeingGirl which is a Tampax/Always brand site for young girls. If you follow the prior link you'll see a really really bad commercial. Unfortunately it looks like you can only rate it as good, not bad. Total shame. In addition, there are a couple print ads which give new meaning to the use of "blue liquid" in such advertising. It's hard to believe that these are actually real. Perhaps they aren't. The woman in the second layout caressing the box of Tampons is just too unreal. I am unsure if these are meant to run together, but seems likely considering the lack of brand name and product shot on the first one.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- The mute button was made for 1 hour 31 min ago
- There are now only 224,018 12 hours 38 min ago
- I believe our current outrage 13 hours 27 sec ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 22 hours 8 min ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 1 day 2 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 1 day 2 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 1 day 10 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 1 day 13 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 1 day 18 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 1 day 18 hours ago
- The ad continues to run and 1 day 19 hours ago
- I'm digging it, so where do I 1 day 22 hours ago