While surfing I came across a site called BeingGirl which is a Tampax/Always brand site for young girls. If you follow the prior link you'll see a really really bad commercial. Unfortunately it looks like you can only rate it as good, not bad. Total shame. In addition, there are a couple print ads which give new meaning to the use of "blue liquid" in such advertising. It's hard to believe that these are actually real. Perhaps they aren't. The woman in the second layout caressing the box of Tampons is just too unreal. I am unsure if these are meant to run together, but seems likely considering the lack of brand name and product shot on the first one.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- There are now only 224,018 5 hours 46 min ago
- I believe our current outrage 6 hours 8 min ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 15 hours 16 min ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 19 hours 57 min ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 19 hours 58 min ago
- You know, I didn't see this 1 day 3 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 1 day 7 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 1 day 11 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 1 day 11 hours ago
- The ad continues to run and 1 day 12 hours ago
- I'm digging it, so where do I 1 day 15 hours ago
- His Anonymouso, and welcome. 1 day 16 hours ago