With all the ad creep going on, it was bound to happen, the next generation of ad men and women are outdoing themselves in order to get attention.Resume reports that students from Stockholms school of advertising Bergs have 'invented' a new free media for advertising - the legal right to demonstrate. Calling themselves the "Berghs Embassy of Communication" they applied for the right to demonstrate and then pranced around Stockholm - with a police escort - to holler "No mess, Svea Kebab" and "we only sell what we eat - Svea Kebab!".
The police stopped traffic on several major roads in Stockholm, Sveavägen, Hamngatan and Kungsgatan, just to let the "demonstrators" through. Svea Kebab's owner Mustafa Bakirdan is of course very pleased with the attention they got.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- What about the the abused 1 day 17 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 2 days 21 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 2 days 21 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 3 days 11 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 3 days 13 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 3 days 16 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 3 days 19 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 4 days 5 min ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 4 days 7 min ago
- The only thing that popped 5 days 32 min ago
- Johns are every day men. 5 days 4 hours ago
- Grr. 5 days 13 hours ago