It was bound to happen after all the alerts in the news about advertising effects on children, and how it was linked to obesity. When a paediatrician recently said that "advertisments aimed at children were a form of child abuse and should be banned" we sorta knew the bans would come soon. The Age in Australia reports that UK bans junk food ads on TV for children and the austrailians probably won't be far behind in taking similar action.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 9 hours 20 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 1 day 4 hours ago
- It would appear that 2 days 4 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 2 days 5 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 3 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 1 day ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 1 day ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 6 days ago