What do you get when you are one of the 12 chosen to study advertising from all angles at w+k's very expensive experimental school? You get to push 100,419 pushpins and spend over 351 hours to create a wall mural spelling out "Fail Harder". No, I don't think its meant to be either truth in advertising nor ironic, but interpret is as you wish.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Again though, it's the 1 hour 9 min ago
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 1 hour 9 min ago
- I'd also like to add one more 1 day 21 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 2 days 23 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 3 days 3 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 3 days 14 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 3 days 14 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 3 days 23 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 4 days 4 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 4 days 4 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 4 days 12 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 4 days 15 hours ago