Austrian artists Christoph Steinbrener & Rainer Dempf have created an installation called Delete! which is de-littering the public space. For two weeks this summer Vienna's 7th district will be blissfully ad-free. All advertising signs, slogans, pictograms, company names and logos will disappear behind a yellow mask. The interest of businesses and shopowners, who by their participation become actors in the art project, has been surprisingly strong. Delete! will turn Neubaugasse in Vienna into a force field of social and cultural exchange.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Kids are exactly like this. 7 hours 14 min ago
- " WE HAVE A SITUATION!" 7 hours 16 min ago
- That high five at the end. Oh 7 hours 18 min ago
- So the local news just 7 hours 26 min ago
- Alexei Sayle, Dammit now I 2 days 19 min ago
- Nah, my Dad is semi-retired; 2 days 5 hours ago
- I'm with you there. 2 days 5 hours ago
- I feel like the song needed a 2 days 5 hours ago
- If they'd made it less 2 days 8 hours ago
- I'm highly offended at this 2 days 17 hours ago
- > it's going to take several 2 days 22 hours ago
- There's an interesting 3 days 3 hours ago