Crispin recently released new spots for the Volkswagen Passat which mocks others who buy German made cars, claiming that they only buy them because "daddy never loved me" or a myriad of other ego reasons. And of course in classic Crispin style, there's a microsite too. You can rate the ego emissions of things like lip gloss and add your own items to the list for others to rate. Superadgrunts, check out the ads inside.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I think this commercial is 1 hour 3 min ago
- I think this commercial is 1 hour 4 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 2 hours 42 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 8 hours 4 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 8 hours 9 min ago
- Your gamergate link doesn't 8 hours 36 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 11 hours 3 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 13 hours 57 min ago
- That is completely false. She 17 hours 43 min ago
- David, my apologies, I should 18 hours 25 min ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 20 hours 48 min ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 19 hours 10 min ago