What is going on today? It's as if Adland is full of sexoholics pumped up on Viagra and happy pills. First that soft drink exec shows the world his not so soft package, and now this total brand killing event.
Beer ad's angry, kilted Scot faces porn charges reads the headline that is sure to send ad execs running for their aspirins. The beer brand Alexander Keith's has been using the actor as the main character in their ads for the past three years, and here is charged with kiddie pr0n. Or "two counts of possessing child pornography and one count of making child pornography available on the Internet". Yikes!
The pr-team that manage to keep this fire away from tarnishing Labatt Brewing Co's and Alexander Keiths image should win a golden fire extinguisher of sorts. Good news for actors though, Alexander Keith's beer is now looking for a new spokesman.
Tip from Stratford
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- What about the the abused 1 day 17 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 2 days 21 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 2 days 22 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 3 days 12 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 3 days 13 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 3 days 17 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 3 days 20 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 4 days 19 min ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 4 days 21 min ago
- The only thing that popped 5 days 46 min ago
- Johns are every day men. 5 days 4 hours ago
- Grr. 5 days 14 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.