Todays feelgood story; The kauai garden island news report about woman who found a bottle on the beach. It looked like any old bottle at first, classic beach debris, but when she picked it up she found a dollar and adverts inside.
When she called the number on the ads she found that the owner of the business had found the bottles himself, and after cleaning them up he thought they'd make a good advertising campaign. So he placed the bottles - and the dollar as insurance to make people take the bottle with them and not just throw it back into the sea - in the waters around the beaches.
It worked, as the story hit the local news, alas the name of the advertiser isn't mentioned. Drats. Kauaiworld
- That was pretty freaking 13 hours 22 min ago
- Mydogmel is mydogmorononic. 1 day 12 hours ago
- Well, thank you, but don't 2 days 1 hour ago
- Don't be dense. Nobody here 2 days 11 hours ago
- It's a 15 second piece of 2 days 12 hours ago
- No it's not plenty if you 2 days 14 hours ago
- I just want to quickly thank 2 days 18 hours ago
- The short spelling of 2 days 22 hours ago
- My post was not an add. 2 days 23 hours ago
- 'Neckbeards'. Huh. See, 3 days 48 min ago
- The creator of this video 3 days 3 hours ago
- My suggestion is the same 3 days 4 hours ago