Little girls love Hello Kitty like they love horses. That mouthless cat with a bow is just so cute and adorable, and sweet and pink they have to have her, everywhere.
Hello Kitty bags, earrings, pens, phones, purses you name it Hello Kitty is there. Now she's even in your wallet. The only cute way to shop would be with a Hello Kitty MasterCard.
Washingtonpost (reg.req. try firstname.lastname@example.org/fedup ) writes in their article "Girls Go From Hello Kitty To Hello Debit Card":
- For more details of campaign 1 day 7 hours ago
- "Testimonials by celebrities 2 days 5 hours ago
- Those mock Nazi ad slogans 2 days 20 hours ago
- It's the same story-idea as 2 days 23 hours ago
- If Snoopy and the Red Baron 3 days 3 hours ago
- Celebs or e-celebs make no 1 day 1 hour ago
- I just question the idea of 4 days 1 hour ago
- It's the studio lighting on 4 days 9 hours ago
- They also serve as both 4 days 9 hours ago
- The ones we've worked with 4 days 17 hours ago
- What an awful 'prize'. 20% 4 days 23 hours ago
- Who told you influencers don 4 days 23 hours ago