Colin Millward, a legendary figure in British advertising has moved on up to the big agency in the sky. In 1960 he was made founding creative (art) Director of Collett Dickenson Pearce where he worked on now classic campaigns like Hamlet, Hovis, Vogue, Fiat and Benson & Hedges.
The Telegraph writes today: "The legendary maverick who put British ads on the map" - Ad Hoc.
We will have a silent minute while reminiscing over the old posters and ads in the History of advertising trust archives of CDP work.
- All ads should be designed 0 sec ago
- Well, even when they do 1 hour 22 min ago
- Through the magic of (scary) 1 hour 6 min ago
- If you look up #notyourshield 1 hour 48 min ago
- "I believe..." - stopped 2 hours 5 min ago
- " which means more clicks on 3 hours 6 min ago
- If you check steam page for 3 hours 9 min ago
- Leigh Alexander, is that you? 3 hours 41 min ago
- I've been surprised just how 3 hours 45 min ago
- Hi EqualityEd, I'm 3 hours 50 min ago
- well this is surprising an 4 hours 53 min ago
- I doubt these "games 5 hours 4 min ago