The left boot is from H&M, and the skull pattern on it is created by Helena Lindholm och Nini Andersson and has been used on various items during 2006 & 2007. The boot on the right is from Wedins and showed up in their shops this April. H&M thinks that Wedins pattern is a direct copy of their own and sent warning letters to Wedins already back in April. Since they got no response on that, they went ahead and filed suit the 28th of July demanding among other things that all of the boots shall be destroyed.
Wedins response?: "It is not a copy. I think it's a bit stomach turning that H&M are filing suit when they are world famous for plagiarizing." said Mats Björkenfeldt, Wedins lawyer, to Resume.
- I have been exploring for a 5 hours 36 min ago
- You must be a fag 21 hours 15 min ago
- This commerial only means one 21 hours 57 min ago
- Oh, yes I am one of those 1 day 2 hours ago
- HOOORRAYYYY! Congratulations 1 day 4 hours ago
- I am sur of that too. /s 1 day 21 hours ago
- P.S. "it doesn't take balls 1 day 21 hours ago
- That was a very tacky 2 days 19 hours ago
- My husband and myself laughed 3 days 19 hours ago
- Congratulations Peggi. Great 4 days 4 hours ago
- DID THAT! 4 days 8 hours ago
- Congratulations, Lara!! 6 days 7 hours ago