With this I would like to apologize to all the webheads who might have followed my link to the SinkYaDrink back in June while I was guestblogging at coudal.com. As I'm a paranoid webhead I did enter the competition after sinking several hundred drinks, and let the site know who I was by filling in a false email "drink" at one of my domains, and real name.
Naturally I didn't win anything, I fear my few hundred drinks record was beat within hours, what a shame. But I did win some SPAM! Yes! Spam! It seems preloaded.com have no qualms about selling email addies gathered via their games to spammers as these days, six months later, that "drink" email I only used on their site is getting lots of offers like cashing chips with the gaming club from [email protected] which doesn't interest me in the least. Shame on preloaded, but I can't say that I'm surprised, it seems that all the fun games and competitions lately are just a way to gather fresh emails.
- Pets dissapeared not so long 1 day 13 hours ago
- We weren't sent a youtube 1 day 17 hours ago
- Hi there, this video was made 1 day 19 hours ago
- We are in opposite camps on 1 day 20 hours ago
- Crazy-- and here I thought 1 day 21 hours ago
- ya, I like it too. I had no 1 day 21 hours ago
- It's not necessarily that it 2 days 32 min ago
- Hi, I think the location is 2 days 12 hours ago
- Okay, I really liked this. 2 days 16 hours ago
- Very nicely shot. Also love 3 days 10 hours ago
- Great delivery. Solid 3 days 12 hours ago
- The headline for he article 3 days 14 hours ago