To help out the Maagazine Publishers of America, they've created a mascot. Yes that's right. In an Adage article, Magazine Industry's New Mascot Doesn't Fly Well With Many, Captain Read (pronounced Red - supposedly meaning that magazines are read) isn't winning any friends from those in the industry. Some find him lame, others are miffed that they weren't consulted prior to launching the $50,000 campaign. You can see pictures of the Captain here on the MPA site.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Many ad blocker alternatives 10 hours 59 min ago
- That's a nice insight into 15 hours 50 min ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 15 hours 52 min ago
- You have an amazing feature 15 hours 53 min ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 15 hours 55 min ago
- It certainly doesn't help to 16 hours 5 min ago
- Wanna feel like you're really 20 hours 55 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 20 hours 57 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 21 hours 14 min ago
- Some people may block ads 21 hours 50 min ago
- All the best Jen! 1 day 28 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 1 day 42 min ago