Last Friday, the 21st of July, it was the national holiday in Belgium which means "party party party". They might not be the Dutch on Queensday but they are damn close. This year Ricard (an aniseed based spirit) decided to party with folks and decked statues out in summer-gear. See images inside and the positioning that prompted this idea.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Wanna feel like you're really 2 hours 8 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 2 hours 9 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 2 hours 27 min ago
- Some people may block ads 3 hours 2 min ago
- All the best Jen! 5 hours 40 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 5 hours 54 min ago
- The "Delays" street sign is 9 hours 26 min ago
- Solve media, our captcha 8 hours 15 min ago
- "This getting a little weird" 9 hours 43 min ago
- Interview, not internet. 13 hours 39 min ago
- Very interesting internet irw 13 hours 40 min ago
- Of course I'm being sarcastic 17 hours 58 min ago
Comments: 10 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.