The company said the results not only confirmed Zippo's image as the maker of a cool, hip and classic lighter, but insights that came out of the focus groups will likely shape the lighter maker's advertising campaign for the next year.
"At first we thought it was a strange idea," said Bradford-based Zippo spokesman Patrick Grandy. "But the more we talked, the more it made sense."
- Most of us love pets so 0 sec ago
- I really like the content in 18 min 51 sec ago
- If you want to try 30 min 32 sec ago
- If you want to try 31 min 44 sec ago
- For more details of campaign 14 hours 26 min ago
- "Testimonials by celebrities 1 day 12 hours ago
- Those mock Nazi ad slogans 2 days 2 hours ago
- It's the same story-idea as 2 days 5 hours ago
- If Snoopy and the Red Baron 2 days 9 hours ago
- Celebs or e-celebs make no 8 hours 4 min ago
- I just question the idea of 3 days 8 hours ago
- It's the studio lighting on 3 days 16 hours ago