Little girls love Hello Kitty like they love horses. That mouthless cat with a bow is just so cute and adorable, and sweet and pink they have to have her, everywhere.
Hello Kitty bags, earrings, pens, phones, purses you name it Hello Kitty is there. Now she's even in your wallet. The only cute way to shop would be with a Hello Kitty MasterCard.
Washingtonpost (reg.req. try [email protected]/fedup ) writes in their article "Girls Go From Hello Kitty To Hello Debit Card":
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- P.S Lest we put this 9 hours 2 min ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 9 hours 8 min ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 10 hours 10 min ago
- This is so bad its 19 hours 4 min ago
- Nice pic 22 hours 10 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 1 day 13 hours ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 20 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 3 days 1 hour ago
- You call yourselves a law 3 days 12 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 days 16 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 3 days 16 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 3 days 17 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.