A new commercial for BuddyLee jeans stars a 90-foot babe walking down the street to the tunes of Pretty Woman, view it here.
The star , named Natalia, has her own blog which like many blogs, starts each post with either I, I'm, My or It. Added bonus, you can call the number she writes on the wall in the commercial, 212-468-2817 and hear what the giant gal sounds like. But no, that's not her accent according to this post: I ended up recording the world's silliest message on my answering machine. I've been working with an acting coach, so I had the idea to do the message with a foreign accent. I'll admit it: my accents could use some work. Buddy thought I sounded Russian, my mom thought I sounded French and my agent thought she had the wrong number!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- P.S Lest we put this 16 hours 41 min ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 16 hours 47 min ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 17 hours 49 min ago
- This is so bad its 1 day 2 hours ago
- Nice pic 1 day 5 hours ago
- Not sure I agree with you 1 day 21 hours ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 3 days 3 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 3 days 9 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 3 days 20 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 days 23 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 4 days 29 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 4 days 51 min ago