The appeal of the show even stretches beyond U.S. borders. The show has a relationship with Adland (www.ad-rag.com), based in Copenhagen, Denmark, to provide a blurb each week about the upcoming scheduled guest. The show's site has also been posted on the Web sites of Ad Age Magazine, the show's title sponsor (www.AdAge.com).
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Love the insight. No one 18 hours 43 min ago
- What about the the abused 2 days 21 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 4 days 1 hour ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 4 days 1 hour ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 4 days 15 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 4 days 17 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 4 days 20 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 4 days 23 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 5 days 3 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 5 days 3 hours ago
- The only thing that popped 6 days 4 hours ago
- Johns are every day men. 6 days 8 hours ago