Remember the story about the romanian couple that named their baby Yahoo because they met over the net? Even CNN Money picked up the news, which was quite belivable after all the brand your baby hype which might have started back in 2000 when Iuma.com promised 5000 dollars to anyone who named their baby after their site, and Iuma Dylan-Lucas won the cash.
Turns out the yahoo baby was a hoax, and the reporter Ion Garnod who faked the story has been fired from the Romanian tabloid Libertatea.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I'm really fed up with "lets 9 min 34 sec ago
- They can't handle the dank 47 min 56 sec ago
- Not only won't they remember 1 hour 25 min ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 3 hours 12 min ago
- Will the target audience even 7 hours 13 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 14 hours 30 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 22 hours 24 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 22 hours 37 min ago
- I like the animation. The 18 hours 30 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 23 hours 3 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 23 hours 5 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 23 hours 45 min ago