(NY, NY) The creators of ultra-premium Tequila Gran Centenario have announced the launch of the brand 's first-ever print advertising in Los Angeles. Created by Arnell Group, the new creative features the illustrated Gran Centenario angel that appears on the bottle label and identifies Gran Centenario as "the most tempting Tequila on earth." It playfully asserts that Gran Centenario's quality is so exceptional that it must be sent from heaven.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It's the whole "impending 6 min 46 sec ago
- It's not working for me 32 min 3 sec ago
- Hahaha, that was excellent! 50 min 28 sec ago
- Dear Molly Kind-Rubin. When 2 hours 24 min ago
- It seems that very obvious 5 hours 9 min ago
- As much as our national is 14 hours 17 min ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 14 hours 35 min ago
- I think this commercial is 19 hours 43 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 21 hours 20 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 1 day 2 hours ago
- You forgot to mention that 1 day 2 hours ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 14 hours 32 min ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.