If you try to play get wrapped snowplow game take my advice, watch out for trains! My age-old technique of never hittng the breaks does not work, the snow is slippery, oddly it seems a lot easier to drive backwards than forwards. Locals will recognize landmarks such as Fenway Park, the Citgo sign, and the John Hancock tower. The Barbarian Group created the game which is only part of the campaign for Boston.com called get wrapped.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 hours 34 min ago
- I want to read Bizarro 10 hours 58 min ago
- I may be short, but I still 11 hours 59 sec ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 12 hours 53 min ago
- While I think you've turned 13 hours 17 min ago
- Giraffe crunchies! Yum! 14 hours 4 min ago
- Pause the ad when he is in 15 hours 6 min ago
- David, I'll be the first to 5 hours 30 min ago
- I think it's sending out a 16 hours 19 min ago
- This ad doesn't bother me at 16 hours 29 min ago
- Ms. Ryan is awesome!! She 1 day 21 hours ago
- Oh goodness - perfect 2 days 6 hours ago