Back in January, Opel came out with a viral for their new Tigra TwinTop by McCann Erickson and MRM Partners (www.mrmworldwide.com . Recently they released a new 30-second viral promoting Opel's Astra GTC. This one is a rather reminiscent of the FordKa virals from 2003 for Ford's EvilTwin SportKA that was deemed too evil for killing a pigeon and the Ford KA Cat decapitation ad from 2004. Both ads got raised eyebrows and a lot of noise by animal groups. And this time is no different.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 9 hours 2 min ago
- > I don't even think people 1 day 12 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 1 day 15 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 1 day 19 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 1 day 22 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 1 day 22 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 2 days 6 hours ago
- Emasing! 2 days 9 hours ago
- Love these. 2 days 10 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 2 days 17 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 3 days 40 min ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 days 14 hours ago