Sometimes ads find themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time. Back in '97 when cutting edge news sites employed a keyword system to get the right banner near the right articles, it seemed like a great idea until a banner for Mercedes showed up above an article about Princess Di's death. Since then we've seen many more combinations like that, this usually doesn't happen in printed newspapers. But last week, Politiken newspaper ran an ad with a somewhat unfortunate visual of a girl holding a video-camera..... Perhaps I was the only one who noticed.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 7 hours 6 min ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 7 hours 13 min ago
- There's one example. 1 day 2 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 1 day 7 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 1 day 7 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 1 day 10 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 2 days 6 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 2 days 14 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 2 days 17 hours ago
- The commercial would have 3 days 11 hours ago
- I can not stand the shots of 3 days 16 hours ago
- is this pittsburgh steeler in 3 days 19 hours ago