Daft punk dusts off some styles from the 70s and make their ads retronaut styling press ads, as if found in a stack of 40 year old magazines. Maybe they're hiding behind this style because life was easier then, and you could have a half-naked women in an ad without the internet breaking out in hives.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Advertising people take note: 8 hours 24 min ago
- The smiley face. o_0 12 hours 33 min ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 20 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 5 days 14 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 23 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 4 days ago
- All you need to do is 2 weeks 6 days ago