Now that half the planet very suddenly grokked that advertising and the promise of consumer data is what's keeping all our favourite web publications, apps and socials networks "free" to use, in lieu of any payment from us consumers, Adblock is taking a lot of heat this week.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Many ad blocker alternatives 7 hours 49 min ago
- That's a nice insight into 12 hours 40 min ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 12 hours 42 min ago
- You have an amazing feature 12 hours 43 min ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 12 hours 45 min ago
- It certainly doesn't help to 12 hours 55 min ago
- Wanna feel like you're really 17 hours 45 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 17 hours 47 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 18 hours 4 min ago
- Some people may block ads 18 hours 39 min ago
- All the best Jen! 21 hours 17 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 21 hours 32 min ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.