A lot of people in the advertising and tech businesses are growing ever more concerned about the lack of women, or the still low representation of minorities, and soon everyone and their aunt have conferences and award shows set up to talk about these issues. Brian Bronaugh doesn't talk, he gives students a chance to enroll in an advertising class already in high-school, and simply gets on with it. "It" being changing the status quo.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Advertising people take note: 1 day 11 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 day 15 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 2 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 5 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 6 days 16 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 6 days ago
- All you need to do is 3 weeks 1 day ago