Every feel really guilty when you in a perfect storm of lazy and bad weather decide to order a Dominos pizza, and that poor delivery guy has to trek through the snow and up your stairs to deliver it? Fear no more, as Dominos Pizza has invented the driver-less delivery, a.k.a. Domi-No-driver. Inspired by Googles self-driving vehicles and their own drone deliveries with the DomiCopter, Domino’s introduces the “Domi-No-Driver” – the world’s first driverless pizza delivery vehicle.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It seems that very obvious 1 hour 36 min ago
- As much as our national is 10 hours 44 min ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 11 hours 3 min ago
- I think this commercial is 16 hours 10 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 17 hours 48 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 23 hours 10 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 23 hours 15 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 10 hours 59 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 1 day 5 hours ago
- That is completely false. She 1 day 8 hours ago
- David, my apologies, I should 1 day 9 hours ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 1 day 11 hours ago