Olympic advertising is as old as old can be. Stockholm was running Pro-Sweden ads for the Olympics as far back as 1912. The original poster, designed by Olle Hjortzberg’s design, featured a lot of nudity and even with a couple of orange streamers were well-placed, the poster was banned. Today of course, the banners wouldn't be necessary, but the ads would be banned for being Pro-Sweden.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Here is my weblog - <a href= 24 min 40 sec ago
- Feel free to surf to my web 24 min 59 sec ago
- My coder is trying to 52 min 6 sec ago
- My coder is trying to 52 min 10 sec ago
- Simply desire to say your 52 min 34 sec ago
- Hi there! Someone in my 1 hour 1 min ago
- I do not know whether it's 1 hour 1 min ago
- Good day! I could have sworn 1 hour 1 min ago
- Review my website - <a href= 1 hour 11 min ago
- Aw, this was a very good post 1 hour 11 min ago
- Hi it's me, I am also 1 hour 12 min ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 2 hours 34 min ago