Bank Audi in Lebanon decided to run an ad campaign in the middle of a war - when most businesses came to a standstill. On July 18 the head of Bank Audi's communication department called Leo burnett and told them that they had 24 hours to do campaign. "We knew that we couldn't just sit there and watch people get depressed and lose hope in themselves and in their country," said Nadine Abi Saab, head of communication at Bank Audi. The request came as quite a shock to Leo Burnett, "I was stunned. I made them repeat their request twice to make sure I understood well," said Valerie Bassil, account director to the Naharnet newsdesk.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I'm digging it, so where do I 3 hours 5 min ago
- His Anonymouso, and welcome. 3 hours 21 min ago
- The "butt hurt," to use your 5 hours 6 min ago
- "If you happen to be pro-life 5 hours 45 min ago
- Your concern for the 14 hours 2 min ago
- I HATE these commercials. It 1 day 51 min ago
- This is the most irritating 1 day 3 hours ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 1 day 4 hours ago
- We don't have the talent 1 day 6 hours ago
- Who is the girl in the window 1 day 6 hours ago
- how do i print name in blank 1 day 15 hours ago
- how do i get to the site 1 day 15 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.