Caffeinegoddess points us to this post on the The Advertising Hallway Test - where the bullshit observer describes it very well. You know the one. It's when the client brings home the foamcore and prances it around his office to get peoples votes on which ad they favor. And then the client returns, picking the suckiest idea of the bunch.
Comments: 7 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I'll just teach you one thing 1 day 20 hours ago
- Tack! 2 days 3 hours ago
- italy has changed a lot since 2 days 5 hours ago
- That name is still the worst 2 days 6 hours ago
- Hey Kid Sleepy 2 days 10 hours ago
- "could be in theory?" So in 2 days 15 hours ago
- That's a problem, especially 2 days 21 hours ago
- That's the thing, the mayor 2 days 22 hours ago
- I'm curious if this applies 2 days 23 hours ago
- I haven't heard the term 3 days 1 hour ago
- YOURS! 3 days 1 hour ago
- I've been beer body ready for 3 days 2 hours ago