Zombies, Gremlins, Mexican wrestlers - have we got the car for you. There's method to the madness, as each character represents a different Civic.
* The Urban Woodsman, Jack, lives in the city but is at home in the woods. He likes his Hybrid for its great fuel efficiency, which comes in handy on his many trips to the great outdoors.
* The Zombie, Mitch, is a salesman who's into high-tech gadgets. His Civic Sedan is loaded with options like Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and navigation system with FM Traffic.
* The Monster, Teeny, is a bubbly and studious college coed. Her practical nature and frugal budget align with the fuel-efficient HF model.
* The Ninja, Aiko, is cute, innocent and deadly. A martial-arts phenom who's partial to red licorice and arcade games, she pairs well with the high-energy performance of the Si model.
* Cesar, the Champion Luchador, is somewhat of a celebrity. He's handsome, charming and a bit vain so he, of course, appreciates the Civic Coupe's sleek lines.
Titles: "Characters" (print spread), "Ninja/Si" (wild posting)," Luchador/Coupe" (wild posting), "Woodsman/Hybrid" (wild posting), "Zombie/Sedan" (wild posting), "Teen/HF" (wild posting)
First Insert: June 2012
Executive VP, CCO: David Smith
Executive VP, Executive Creative Director: Joe Baratelli
Senior VP, Group Creative Director: Jason Sperling
VP, Creative Director: Nathan Crow
VP, Creative Director: Adam Lowrey
Associate Creative Director/Art Director: Jamin Duncan
Senior Copywriter: Sarah May Bates
Sr Production Manager: Susan Cockrell
Manager, Art Buying: Ginnie Assenza
Photography (characters): Tony D'Orio
Photography (car): Tim Kent