NABS*, the advertising industry support body, has unveiled a new ad campaign showcasing its services for ‘everyone in the world of advertising’.
The new humorous ad campaign created by RKCR/Y&R tackles employment issues but also highlights the many services NABS has on offer from career advice to training. The campaign launches in the trade press and across digital panels at 13 London Underground stations donated by CBS Outdoor. My personal favorite "Global head of international accounts". Man, I should make up a good title like that.
* non UK adgrunst might not know what NABS is, it was established at the beginning of the last century to look after the wives of those who worked in the communications industries whilst they went off to fight in WWI.
· Client: Zoe Osmond, CEO & Penny Walshe, Head of Communications, NABS
· Advertising Agency:RKCR/Y&R, Tony Harris
· Creative Director: Mark Roalfe
· Copywriter: Phil Forster
· Art Director: Tim Brookes
· Planner: Rowenna Prest
· Account Manager: Stella Salmon
· Illustrator: Simon Splisbury