At the beginning of this month, Verizon launched a new campaign by Draft New York which uses the theme of three documentary filmmakers on a "road trip" asking people around the USA why they chose Verizon. Six TV ads and five radio spots cover the gamut of services offered by Verizon. In addition they've set up a microsite here. If you've got a case of deja vu, it's likely because Coca Cola did a similar thing last year as part of its "Make it real" campaign, and so did Dell back in 2003 when it was still using those interns in their advertising.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This commercial is offensive. 1 day 59 min ago
- The mute button was made for 1 day 4 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 1 day 15 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 1 day 15 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 2 days 58 min ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 2 days 5 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 2 days 5 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 2 days 13 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 2 days 16 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 2 days 21 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 2 days 21 hours ago
- The ad continues to run and 2 days 21 hours ago