From BBDO Guerrero Ortega comes this sticker that glows in the dark.
As part of their campaign against global warming, the World Wildlife Fund is working with filipino companies to help them become more energy efficient. Often it's the little things that add up, so these glow in the dark stickers were placed next to light switches in offices throughout Manila as a reminder of the importance of conserving energy.
You can see it when the light's on, just barely.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- The more I look at this the 9 hours 13 min ago
- Sorry but the producers of 10 hours 48 min ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 10 hours 50 min ago
- We can be sure it'll get 14 hours 50 min ago
- FINALLY! A Funny Hyundai ad 22 hours 19 min ago
- I'm telling you, let's reach 1 day 38 min ago
- .....aaaaand right about now 1 day 5 hours ago
- Oh WOW!! Roger Hodgson's, 1 day 9 hours ago
- Look closely. It's not the 2 days 21 hours ago
- Ummm... so Jansport backpacks 2 days 23 hours ago
- I love it! I love it!! I am 3 days 28 min ago
- Agreed. Eye-rolling is a sign 3 days 13 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.