From BBDO Guerrero Ortega comes this sticker that glows in the dark.
As part of their campaign against global warming, the World Wildlife Fund is working with filipino companies to help them become more energy efficient. Often it's the little things that add up, so these glow in the dark stickers were placed next to light switches in offices throughout Manila as a reminder of the importance of conserving energy.
You can see it when the light's on, just barely.
- Yikes. Never trust auto 4 hours 19 min ago
- emaciated not emancipated! :) 6 hours 22 min ago
- This is the only way to deal 7 hours 50 min ago
- you legend!! have been 7 hours 55 min ago
- Check out the guys neck. He 1 day 1 hour ago
- Yeah the link that reads "you 1 day 5 hours ago
- Now avelible for Preorder on 1 day 5 hours ago
- jjjj 1 day 5 hours ago
- Horrible campaign......the 2 days 48 min ago
- he he he he, when even 2 days 5 hours ago
- Definite eyerolling. :) 2 days 8 hours ago
- ;) 2 days 9 hours ago