From BBDO Guerrero Ortega comes this sticker that glows in the dark.
As part of their campaign against global warming, the World Wildlife Fund is working with filipino companies to help them become more energy efficient. Often it's the little things that add up, so these glow in the dark stickers were placed next to light switches in offices throughout Manila as a reminder of the importance of conserving energy.
You can see it when the light's on, just barely.
- Yes this was made for the 16 hours 34 min ago
- Was this originally in French 20 hours 41 min ago
- Adidad shoots everything in 1 day 7 hours ago
- *Ahem* I hate to break up the 2 days 13 hours ago
- We can't expect them to walk 2 days 23 hours ago
- Lame location scouting: 3 days 3 hours ago
- Considering how many years 3 days 4 hours ago
- The ratty sofa thing and the 3 days 4 hours ago
- I can't imagine being Ebony 3 days 4 hours ago
- It took me a while to realise 3 days 4 hours ago
- What an unsurprising comment. 3 days 4 hours ago
- They YO-YO diet. Stopped 3 days 21 hours ago