Young & Rubicam's beautiful campaign for Novo Radio FM
Dear Adland adgrunts*, who here loves vinyl as much as I do? Raise of hands! Kay! This means you love music too - and quite possibly that you'll love this beautifully illustrated campaign from Young & Rubicam in France for French Radio FM. You can practically smell the vinyl. Much like with the music that each poster shows, I can't pick a favorite! All sorts of music styles are shown, and the Godfather of Funk James Brown gets his own execution.
James Brown illustrator: Richard Mongenet
* Yeah, I'm going to begin an annoying habit of talking about Dabitch in third person and naming the site constantly, as I get wigged out when I find posts on other websites, where Dabitch is talking about Dabich's life but the other websites seem to imply that some random dude was the writer and thus talking about random dudes life. Dabitch feels this is a really strange way of serving feeds and/or reposting posts. Dabitch has spoken.
Eight more executions inside. Young & Rubicam really go all out when they do a campaign.
Ska illustrator: Jean Spezial
Jazz illustrator : Jessica Gerard Huet
Citar illustrator : AM i collective
Cuba illustrator : Jean-François Bouchet
Funk, illustrator : AM i Collective
Generic illustrator: Jean Spezial
Rap illustrator: AM i Collective
Folk, illustrator : Jean Spezial
Kudos goes to the following;
Photographer: Roger Turqueti
Creative Director: Les Six
Art Director: Jessica Gerard Huet
Copywriter: Jean-françois Bouchet
Please donate to keep adland alive. The Super Bowl Collection is the worlds one and only. It costs a minor fortune to keep up. If you love our efforts, please donate to keep the archive alive. You may also sponsor us with a large banner, advertise yourself as you help save our common advertising history.
Want to join adland?
Create an adgrunt account for 6 USD.
- What is the name of the song
1 day 10 hours ago
- With this card, they're
1 day 15 hours ago
- Haha as well as "Why is it?"
1 day 22 hours ago
- This was all so much better
2 days 2 hours ago
- This wasn't an Abercrombie
2 days 19 hours ago
- This just makes me like
2 days 20 hours ago
- Ha haha, the way he snogs the
3 days 1 hour ago
- Speaking of cereal&feels,
3 days 2 hours ago
- Fair enough. You're not a
3 days 18 hours ago
- It was always worth a shot,
3 days 19 hours ago