Adgrunts know that Sedelmier shot the famous fluffy bun ad for Cliff Freeman and Partners back in 1984 when Wendy's had the beef, and Clara Peller wondered where it was. But did you know that in 1984 there was a one-hit wonder song written by Nashville, Tennessee DJ Coyote McCloud featuring Clara's crowing for more beef? Flashback to 1984 and that fantastic flash in the pan, here it is. Sing along: A woman can't live by buns alone!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Advertising people take note: 8 hours 24 min ago
- The smiley face. o_0 12 hours 33 min ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 20 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 5 days 14 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 23 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 4 days ago
- All you need to do is 2 weeks 6 days ago