Adgrunts know that Sedelmier shot the famous fluffy bun ad for Cliff Freeman and Partners back in 1984 when Wendy's had the beef, and Clara Peller wondered where it was. But did you know that in 1984 there was a one-hit wonder song written by Nashville, Tennessee DJ Coyote McCloud featuring Clara's crowing for more beef? Flashback to 1984 and that fantastic flash in the pan, here it is. Sing along: A woman can't live by buns alone!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Thank you, I've just been 1 day 11 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 4 days 8 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 6 days 35 min ago
- The smiley face. o_0 6 days 4 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 6 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 3 hours ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 11 hours ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 11 hours ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 4 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 3 days ago