When I was a teenager I had no real idea what I wanted to do. Later on in life, I thought I wanted to be a fiction writer. And now, at almost thirty - well, I'm closer than ever to finding that right fit as an advertising creative. But thinking back to those fearful days when the future seemed open, bright and limitless and yet at the same time labyrinthine and confusing - these uplifting videos would have certainly had a positive effect.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Impressive post so beautiful 2 hours 20 min ago
- This song is sooooooooo 22 hours 4 min ago
- This is great! 2 days 16 hours ago
- Hahaha! This is really good. 2 days 17 hours ago
- I've drunk that. Not 4 days 2 hours ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 4 days 2 hours ago
- very cool 4 days 4 hours ago
- This is so many layers of 4 days 6 hours ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 4 days 17 hours ago
- Love the tagline, too. 4 days 17 hours ago
- There's an interview with 5 days 2 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 5 days 8 hours ago