Olympic advertising is as old as old can be. Stockholm was running Pro-Sweden ads for the Olympics as far back as 1912. The original poster, designed by Olle Hjortzberg’s design, featured a lot of nudity and even with a couple of orange streamers were well-placed, the poster was banned. Today of course, the banners wouldn't be necessary, but the ads would be banned for being Pro-Sweden.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Again though, it's the 4 hours 46 min ago
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 4 hours 45 min ago
- I'd also like to add one more 2 days 54 min ago
- This commercial is offensive. 3 days 3 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 3 days 6 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 3 days 17 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 3 days 18 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 4 days 3 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 4 days 8 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 4 days 8 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 4 days 15 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 4 days 19 hours ago