Here are some fun ads for VW in South Africa that are very matter-of-fact in their advice. "The car that takes you places," reminds me a lot of Toyota's "Let's go places." I guess because it's more or less the same tagline. Stillt hese are quite witty and are in some ways a modern take on the classic Bernbach VW ads. The women headline is my favorite.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Jesus David, you couldn't 1 hour 14 min ago
- Fun fact, they deleted this 17 hours 46 min ago
- I'd love Tom Megginson to 13 hours 2 min ago
- Thanks for the linkage, Åsk! 1 day 28 min ago
- Thanks. Some of the other 1 day 57 min ago
- Here it is: https://twitter 1 day 1 hour ago
- Couldn't they just like get 1 day 1 hour ago
- hahaha, "lysande" 1 day 2 hours ago
- My favourite part was the 1 day 2 hours ago
- Dude, we write "open on a sun 1 day 10 hours ago
- Yikes. Never trust auto 1 day 16 hours ago
- emaciated not emancipated! :) 1 day 18 hours ago