In what we may call "prankvertising", LG sets a bunch of job applicants up for being fooled by a really large TV. They enter the job interview room where there seems to be a window behind the interviewers desk. It's a TV, and it's paused on a key scene in the movie Armageddon.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You know why blurring 1 hour 36 min ago
- I still sing but with some 11 hours 37 min ago
- I think you are fantastic, 11 hours 41 min ago
- Actually, I know who I won't 14 hours 12 min ago
- That's a powerful film right 23 hours 51 min ago
- A far more interesting use of 1 day 9 hours ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 1 day 13 hours ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 1 day 16 hours ago
- Some more background info on 1 day 17 hours ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 3 days 23 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 5 days 3 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 5 days 6 hours ago