Simple ad for Volkswagen from DDB Hungary with a International Women's Day theme. They changed "Das Auto" to its feminine "Die Auto." I'll bet the copywriter came up with it in ten minutes, pretended it took a few hours, and then went home early. That's how I would have done it, anyway.
Comments: 3 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Anti-"PC" marketing feels so 1 hour 22 min ago
- Reading Why Did Beatport 3 hours 12 min ago
- Good. It's about time brands 3 hours 30 min ago
- Man, I looooved this ad. 8 hours 19 min ago
- It was not our intention to 16 hours 34 min ago
- > the artist agreement that 21 hours 55 min ago
- BEATGASM - you talk about 22 hours 46 min ago
- And I would say if an artist 23 hours 49 min ago
- 1. ASCAP BMI and SESAC are 23 hours 57 min ago
- Sure, Dabitch. His 1 day 1 hour ago
- Feel free to elaborate and 1 day 8 hours ago
- It appears that your opinions 1 day 9 hours ago