Daft punk dusts off some styles from the 70s and make their ads retronaut styling press ads, as if found in a stack of 40 year old magazines. Maybe they're hiding behind this style because life was easier then, and you could have a half-naked women in an ad without the internet breaking out in hives.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- tl;dr : , meanwhile 2 hours 12 min ago
- Again though, it's the 2 hours 14 min ago
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 9 hours 18 min ago
- I'd also like to add one more 2 days 5 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 3 days 8 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 3 days 11 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 3 days 22 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 3 days 22 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 4 days 8 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 4 days 12 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 4 days 12 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 4 days 20 hours ago