This unflinching spot makes the point that 76% of people who abuse dogs, end up abusing a family member. While I think the "He's next" super wasn't needed, the casting is spot on, especially with the vet who knows exactly what is going on. Sad. but important to remember.
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- It appears that your opinions 3 min 49 sec ago
- I'm from Kiruna, above the 2 hours 12 min ago
- Country added (sorry about 20 hours 56 min ago
- Great one! :) 4 days 17 hours ago
- That whooshing sound you hear 5 days 1 hour ago
- "is in no way about making 5 days 2 hours ago
- BEST ad on TV - exactly the 5 days 3 hours ago
- This article is ridiculous 5 days 7 hours ago
- Where was the portion of the 5 days 16 hours ago
- It never ceases to amaze me 6 days 6 hours ago
- I think it's really sad that 6 days 8 hours ago
- In all of the countries to 1 week 16 hours ago