Eva's cleavage was revealed in 1994 for Wonderbra, and was recently voted the most iconic ad image of all time. The ad myth has it that this billboard caused several car accidents too, just like the Anna Nicole H&M lingerie ads did in Norway a year prior, but like most press myths this is most likely hype. This billboard was right outside my advertising school in Vauxhall (above D&AD) at the time, and the only one us students weren't trying to deface to make it better.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 9 hours 3 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 9 hours 52 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 8 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 9 min ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 4 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 12 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 14 hours ago