- Creative Director
- Outer Space
I've lost it
- Bad meat detector: When the meat is bad, the label will tell you.
- The Official AdLand Advertising Tutorial Series - How to treat your Freelancer.
- The Official AdLand Advertising Tutorial: Part Three - Art Direction
- Advertising Light bulb jokes
- When is permission to repost images needed?
- the buzz is that BzzAgent has partnered with Creative Commons
- Another chance at making your holiday merry
- Print, billboards, press ads, ambient
- Bartles & Jaymes - Bugle (1988) - 0:30 (USA)
- Budweiser - Frogs (1995) - 0:30 (USA)
- Wilson - David and Goliath (1995) - 0:60 (USA)
- Axe Day Axe night - Squares- (2008) :30 (Argentina)
- Whitcoulls - Home / "I do the washing" - (2008) :60 (New Zealand)
- Utah Saints "Something Good ‘08" (Ministry of Sound) (2008) music video 2:45 (UK)
- Sonny J – Handsfree (If You Hold My Hand) - (2008) 3:10 (USA)
- Feist - I feel it all - (2008) 3:42 (USA)
- Wild Beasts - Brave Bulging Buoyant Clairvoyants - (2008) 4:02 (UK)
- Member for
- 13 years 8 weeks
Robbotman said:Best ad on this years bowl.Posted: 3 years 15 weeks agoon the post: Google - Parisian Love - (2010) :30
Robbotman said:NOOOO! Don't tackle Betty!Posted: 3 years 15 weeks agoon the post: Snickers - The Game - (2010) :30
Robbotman said:Interesting that it takes a "raging feminist" like you to figure out that the Dodge ad isn't about hating women but not wanting to conform/grow up. What bothered me about that ad was it made them sound like bitter little men, crushed under the heels of everything expected of them. It was like an invitation to a road rage club for dysfunctional dudes.Posted: 3 years 15 weeks ago
Robbotman said:Are those horns extensions?Posted: 3 years 15 weeks ago
Robbotman said:I like how Dodge just came out and admitted this, it's brave of them to fess to the truth that owners of Chargers are secretly pathetic and oppressed.Posted: 3 years 15 weeks agoon the post: Dodge Charger - Mans last stand - (2010) :60
Robbotman said:Classic.Posted: 3 years 15 weeks agoon the post: FOX - 24 - Voiceover Guy - (2005) 0:25 (USA)
Robbotman said:It is really the end of an era. Cliff Freeman and Partners were agency of the year, then the world changed and now CF&P is no more. It's sad.Posted: 3 years 16 weeks ago
Robbotman said:THIS AD IS GREAT! I'm not getting any work done today and I blame the super bowl collection here. It's all your fault.Posted: 3 years 16 weeks agoon the post: Budweiser - Fred is Great (2000) - 0:30 (USA)
Robbotman said:I love this post. I love this thread. That is all.Posted: 3 years 16 weeks agoon the post: The oft-forgotten Super bowl commercial gems.
Robbotman said:That's great. It's not a bad ad, really. It's just that Apple 1984 was a revolution that caught Alan off guard.Posted: 3 years 16 weeks agoon the post: Atari - Alan Alda - Get Started (1984) - 0:30 (USA)