- Greenberg's crying toddlers used in ads for Admeta (Sweden)
- Deleting the ads dilute the resource we are trying to build here. Adland will no longer do it.
- The One Show winners - highlight and media innovation
- HP corners the cookie-cutter design markets, rolls out TV ads for Logoworks.
- The Guardians colourful campaign by W+K, UK, previously Olvietti ads?
- The current Domino trend in advertising.
- Creativity, fresh from the oven.
- Coca cola storm in a tap-water cup
- Nokia: Mobile users are OK with receiving SpaSMS
- Rats in Quiznos subs?
- Agency launches website by mailing a lamb hoof
- Bad Brand Names on Tofusticks
- AdVent - best horrible line wins!
- Orgasms affect short-term ad-memory?
- Lowe London makes pact with the Devil for Stella
- Print, billboards, press ads, ambient
- Feist - I feel it all - (2008) 3:42 (USA)
- NOVA FM - Electro - (2008) :30 (France)
- Bud Light - "Dude" - (2008) :30 (USA)
- Bell Sports - Evel Knievel - 1 (2005) 0:30 (USA)
- Happydent Teeth Whitening Chewing Gum - Happydent Palace (2006) 1:25 (India)
- Kia - Maniac (2007) 0:60 (USA)
- Maxell - The israelites - (1990) 0:30 (UK)
- TDK - Andy Warhol (1984) 0:17 (Japan)
- Nissan Skyline - Paul Newman (1981/1982) 0:30 (Japan)
- Benson and Hedges - Istanbul -(1975) 0:60 (UK)
- Benson and Hedges - Border exchange - (1972) 0:55 (UK)
- Swan Vesta - Train ride - (1980) 0:30 (UK)
- Heineken - The Royalties - long version (2004) 0:60 (USA)
- Nike - Footballers vs Bulls - (1998) :30 (USA)
- Philippine Cancer Society - Gunshot (2004) 0:30 (Philippines)
- Member for
- 13 years 7 weeks
aiiobo said:I wonder if the creative team saw the monkey zoetrope at the Burning Man last summer. It was huge---Posted: 4 years 23 weeks ago
aiiobo said:That lollipop debacle made it to the Sunday Times, and they headlined it "The great lollipop debate" btw. Not exactly an unknown artist, put it that way.Posted: 4 years 33 weeks ago
aiiobo said:Thirded. I bet they'll blame it on some intern though. Even interns in advertising should know about copyright but these days, with digital mockups and other sins, nobody seems to have the faintest.Posted: 4 years 33 weeks ago
aiiobo said:Don't I sign away the rights to my image/headshot in all of the above mentioned social networks? Does this clash with current advertising laws? on preview: deep.ed pardon?Posted: 4 years 33 weeks ago
aiiobo said:You keep giving us new reasons to leave facebook... yet I can not click away. I need help. I can't opt-out of this shit either. Creepy. What other sites are using it?Posted: 4 years 33 weeks ago
aiiobo said:If you don't keep track of spec work, then who will?Posted: 4 years 33 weeks ago
aiiobo said:The simple life? They're spoofing the simple life? Why does this idea feel really dated?Posted: 4 years 35 weeks ago
aiiobo said:What TDD said. They had the right idea but lost the magic. Also, I wonder how many in the target market actually know Bruce Lee these days. Ten fifteen years ago, sure. But I don't know what is popular in India. He might still have a huge cult following there.Posted: 4 years 35 weeks agoon the post: Sting - "Tough Stuff" - print, India
aiiobo said:Well, it IS rubbish and everyone has seen the shaky handheld camera thing to death by now.Posted: 4 years 35 weeks agoon the post: Wendy's - Killer Lettuce - (2008) :30 (USA)
aiiobo said:Edit out the diver in the opening shot and it could be great!Posted: 4 years 36 weeks agoon the post: Gevalia - Scuba diver - (2008) :40 (Sweden)