IWEA - The Power to Power Ourselves (2016) 3:15 (Ireland)

This spot for the Irish Wind Energy Association (IWEA) uses a speech from JFK (who spoke to Ireland in 1963) to remind Ireland they have the power to power themselves. Currently this isn't the case.Ireland only produces 15% of its energy and imports the other 85%. Quietly powerful.

Client Irish Wind Energy Association (IWEA)
Agency Rothco
Agency Producer Al Byrnes, Jessica Derby
Art Director Jonathon Cullen
Copywriter Connor O’Hare
Finished Art Mickey Hughes, Gerry Cole
Account Director Aedamair Cassidy
Strategy Emer Howard, Brona Kilkelly
Digital Strategy Emer Fitzgerald
Photography Producer Paddy Daly
Director/Photographer Alex Telfer
Photography Retoucher Simon Williams
Music Emmett Cooke
Post Production Windmill Lane
Producer Jennifer Connolly
Post Production Supervisor Ian Jacobs
Editor Lee Hickey
Sound Mutiny
Web Design & Development Sarah Farrant, Sean Crawford

Adland® is supported by your donations alone. You can help us out by buying us a Ko-Fi coffee.
Anonymous Adgrunt's picture
Files must be less than 1 MB.
Allowed file types: jpg jpeg gif png wav avi mpeg mpg mov rm flv wmv 3gp mp4 m4v.