Super-Pharm "Parent" (2017) 1:30 (Israel)

For its new private label brand Life Baby, Super-Pharm asks parents "What's the hardest thing about being a parent," in this spot. The answers are what you'd expect: always being tired, not having time for your life partner in the same way, losing those moments when it was just the two of you and you could be all sexy and romantic, and did I mention being tired? The big reveal at the end is that some of the families are what is described in Israel as "alternative families," in the sense that they are same sex couples. Super-Pharm is a very large brand in Israel, and it should come as no surprise that the country is quite traditional, not just when it comes to Jews but Muslims as well. But when it comes to marketing research, surveys show more than 42% define their relationships as alternative. So from a marketing standpoint I suppose it makes sense you'd want to represent more than just traditional roles in your spots. Not living in Israel I have no idea if this risks alienating the other 58% who don't identify as being alternative. I suspect that since it's 2017 the majority of people don't care one way or the other. The universal truth is that babies are hard work but they're worth it. It should be something all of us can agree on.

Agency Credits: BBR Saatchi & Saatchi
Client: Super-Pharm
CEO - Yossi Lubaton
Chief Creative Officer- Jonathan Lang
Creative Director– Idan Levy
Creative Team - Ronen Kornberg, Niv Herzberg, Oren Amiran, Amir Ariely, Raphael Biton, Ronit Rona Yakobi, Neta Reich
Traffic - Ronit Doanis
VP Content & Production – Dorit Gvili
Production Manager- Gali Starkman
VP Client Services – Ben Muskal
Account Supervisor – Noa Sharf
Account Executive –Gili Peer, Ronny Chaikin
Strategic Planning Supervisor: Roni Arison
Creative Coordinator: Eva Hasson
Director - Ram Baruch
Production Company- Shoshi&Udi
Video Editor- Dadan Uziel
Original Music- Smulik Noifeld
Post House - Gravity
Sound House

VP Client Services – Elad Brindt Shavit
Head of Advertising Agencies - Marco Michieli
Creative Strategy- Udi Avital

Adland® works best in Brave browser. Adland® is supported by your donations alone. You can help us out by donating via Paypal.
Anonymous Adgrunt's picture
Files must be less than 700 KB.
Allowed file types: jpg jpeg gif png wav avi mpeg mpg mov rm flv wmv 3gp mp4 m4v.